The 11th Planet

video record



   The 11th planet is a contemporary play which trying to debate about the exact normal. 
  I was the director of this play. This play used to wrote for wanderers who think themselves are exactly the normal group and those actually normal people are abnormal. I just think it's a really interesting topic to talk about and i wanted to intense the power so i made it different. 
  I let my actors act as the wanderers just like the script first then i let them change their cloth on the stage and act those stereotype of normal person who work in an office instead. They were all saying the same sentence but i changed it to different meaning. The way i create this play made the audiences think more about what is normal and what is abnormal. I made them be conscious about this topic more.